Rebranding for Jungle Villa Resort (JVR)
About the client
JVR is a deluxe jungle resort located in two hectares of vibrant forestland with mature gardens by the bank of the Rapti river at the northern fringe of Chitwan National Park.
The resort is just 160 km south-west from Kathmandu and two hundred meters away from the Chitwan National Park headquarters.
JVR needed to rebrand itself as a premium resort while still resonating the core values of the brand.
- Determining the brand’s personality and ensuring that the personality is reflected in all communications.
- Ensuring that the brand has a premium look and feel.
- Creating a new logo that gives a premium vibe while resonating elements from the old logo.
- Determining JVR’s core purpose and core values.
- A brand identity prism was designed based on multiple discussions with the client.
- A logo was created based on the prism and additional discussions.
- JVR achieved a premium look and feel through brand guidelines and logo.